AgriBank is committed to protecting your privacy. We work hard to protect your information and take many precautions to protect your privacy. We do not give, sell, rent or trade personal information to third parties.
INFORMATION YOU SEND TO US
We do not collect any personally identifying information (such as name or address) about you when you visit our website unless you give us that information. You may send us an email, subscribe to a mailing list or submit other information via our website. We will use this information to respond to your request, and may enter the information you submit into an electronic database. We limit the use and collection of all information to that which is necessary to respond to your request and provide high-quality service.
INFORMATION COLLECTED AND STORED AUTOMATICALLY
To improve the quality of our website, we use Google’s Universal Analytics software to automatically gather and temporarily store information about all of our website visitors. The information we collect about every website visitor includes:
- Date and time of your visit to our website
- Pages and documents that you view on our website
- URL of the website that you visited prior to ours
- Your IP address
- Name of the Internet domain that you used to access the Internet (for example, “xcompany.com,” if you use a private Interest access account, or “yourschool.edu,” if you connect from a university’s domain)
- Type of your web browser and operating system
- Your location at the time of your visit, down to the city level
- Other more technical information, including the HTTP status code, Windows NT code, number of bytes sent, number of bytes received, duration (in seconds) to fulfill the request, server port number addressed, and protocol version
LINKS TO OTHER SITES
We are committed to the protection of children’s online privacy. We do not offer or provide products and services for children. Our website is not designed to attract children, and we do not knowingly solicit data from children or knowingly market to children.
If you have a question or would like more information, please contact us via email. If you would rather send information to AgriBank by postal mail, our address is 30 E. 7th Street, Suite 1600, St. Paul, MN 55101.
CHANGES TO THIS POLICY